Executive / Personal Assistant
Responsible Internet Sustainability Effort Inc. | RISE
- Cebu City, Philippines6/F, Pope John Paul II Avenue, Cebu City, Central Visayas, PhilippinesCebu CityCentral VisayasPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
The RISE mission is to Accelerate Internet for the Philippines - we do this by focusing on the overall customer experience; providing excellent internet services while creating a positive impact on our partners and their industries.
From very humble beginnings and with a desire to carry out our mission, we have grown to serve business and wholesale customers in Cebu, Manila, and Davao. Our business customers come from varying industries, such as real estate, IT, and business process outsourcing, to name a few. Nonetheless, they all have one thing in common: they require high-quality service and great customer support.
To deliver the best customer experience, RISE works exclusively with technical services company Pathfinders, through which we maintain our benchmark average of 1.8 weeks installation time for business clients. Together, we operate GetaFIX, the biggest Internet eXchange in the Philippines that helps the efficiency of content and connectivity in the country. We also operate Open Access Network, a Fiber as a Service offering that helps reduce complexity for developers and telecommunication companies while increasing customer satisfaction.
Throughout the group, we foster a performance-based culture, where team members are encouraged to take ownership and exceed expectations for their projects. We practice transparency by conducting regular check-ins and quarterly performance reviews, which helps us achieve goals and continuously advance together. We promote work-life balance and have team activities, such as monthly get-togethers to celebrate our wins, and sponsor work-related training and conferences.
Be part of a growing mission-oriented business that requires new leaders who are proficient, proactive, and direct. Be rewarded with great colleagues, a supportive environment, a competitive salary, and a compensation package that includes HMO for you and your family. Flex time is offered for some roles and your teammates will be there to help as you further hone your skills and accomplish responsibilities. Make a difference and grow with us.
The Executive / Personal Assistant is responsible for providing support to the CEO and the executive team to ensure that company goals and objectives are accomplished, and operations run efficiently.
- Manage professional and personal scheduling for CEO, including agendas, mail, email, calls, travel arrangements, client management, and other company logistics.
- Provides a wide range of complex office administration and support to the executive management.
- Develops, implements and administers departmental office systems and procedures Interprets and communicates policies and processes.
- Reviews, assesses, routes, answers and monitors follow up action steps on correspondence.
- Coordinate complex scheduling and extensive calendar management, as well as management of content and flow of information to senior executives.
- Manage, coordinate, and arrange senior executives’ travel and travel-related activities, including hotel booking, transportation, and meal coordination.
- Maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials, and exercise discretion when interfacing with the business
- Organize team communications and plan events, both internally and offsite.
- Coordinates events, including conferences, seminars etc.
- Creates and maintains filing system(s)
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or any related field
- At least 2 years of experience as an Executive /Personal Assistant supporting upper management/C-level.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time-management skills and the ability to organize and coordinate multiple projects at once
- Proficiency in Google Suite and other office productivity tools, with aptitude to learn new software and systems
- Flexible team player willing to do what it takes to get the job done
Perks and Benefits
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Human Resources
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Crown 7 Business Center, Pope John Paul II Ave., Cebu City 6000
- 1 opening