Senior Executive Assistant
Responsible Internet Sustainability Effort Inc. | RISE
- Cebu City, Philippines6/F, Pope John Paul II Avenue, Cebu City, Central Visayas, PhilippinesCebu CityCentral VisayasPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
The Senior Executive Assistant is responsible for providing support to the CEO and the executive team to ensure that company goals and objectives are accomplished, and operations run efficiently.
Duties and responsibilities
- Manage professional and personal scheduling for CEO, including agendas, mail, email, calls, travel arrangements, client management, and other company logistics.
- Provides a wide range of complex office administration and support to the executive management.
- Develops, implements and administers departmental office systems and procedures Interprets and communicates policies and processes.
- Reviews, assesses, routes, answers and monitors follow up action steps on correspondence.
- Coordinate complex scheduling and extensive calendar management, as well as management of content and flow of information to senior executives.
- Manage, coordinate, and arrange senior executives’ travel and travel-related activities, including hotel booking, transportation, and meal coordination.
- Maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials, and exercise discretion when interfacing with the business
- Organize team communications and plan events, both internally and offsite.
- Coordinates events, including conferences, seminars etc.
- Creates and maintains filing system(s)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or any related field
- At least 4 years of experience as an Executive Assistant reporting directly to upper management/C-level
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time-management skills and the ability to organize and coordinate multiple projects at once
- Proficiency in Google Suite and other office productivity tools, with aptitude to learn new software and systems
- Flexible team player willing to do what it takes to get the job done
- Open to candidates who are based in Cebu or Metro Manila
Perks and Benefits
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Crown 7 Business Center, Pope John Paul II Ave., Cebu City 6000
- 1 opening