Responsible Internet Sustainability Effort Inc. | RISE
- Makati, Philippines5th, Pope John Paul II Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
We are hiring for Systems Analysts to join our team! This role is for our office in either Manila or Cebu, Philippines.
As a systems analyst, you will help us build our information system, which is used by our staff globally. The RISE mission is to accelerate the internet for the Philippines—we do this by focusing on the overall customer experience, providing excellent internet services and creating a positive impact on our partners and industry.
After starting from very humble beginnings and a desire to help the industry and consumer, we have grown to service business and wholesale customers in Cebu, Manila, and Davao. Our business customers come from every industry but have one thing in common: they require high quality service and great support, companies such as Aboitiz, Amaysim, Ericsson, Uber and many others. In 2018 we founded GetaFIX.ph, an internet exchange that has brought new content to the Philippines and made an outsized impact on everyday connectivity, quickly becoming the largest internet exchange operating in the Philippines.
If you get excited by improving things and are willing to be direct and apply your skills, you too can accelerate the internet in the Philippines. By joining you will be part of a growing business that requires new leaders as we work together in an environment that values proficiency, proactivity and directness.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary and conditions including HMO for you and your family. Flex time is offered for some roles and your teammates will be there to help as you build your skills and responsibilities.
A Systems Analyst will have the following functions:
- Observe, analyze, and design IT solutions to information needs in our business
- Design information and data models, and develop implementation plans which includes configuration, integration, security, and maintenance
- Manage design, development, and testing of new information and data processing applications with the engineering staff
- Coordinate with systems engineer to develop security policies on the use of of information, data, and applications
- Manage roll-out of applications and data implementations
- Manage application and data maintenance, upgrades, and enhancement programs
- Investigate, diagnose, and resolve issues on our applications as reported by staff in the company
- Develop user guides and knowledge base of applications in use and of data implementations
- Develop and perform training activities on the use of applications and data implementations
- Participate and contribute in the design and management of the entire IT system
- 3+ years experience in a systems analysis or IT management role
- Experience with business applications, like HubSpot (CRM/Sales), Zendesk (Helpdesk), HelpScout (Helpdesk), Podio, AirTable, Xero (Accounting) – particularly with their configuration and API integration
- Proficiency and hands-on experience with implementing, configuring, and testing IT solutions
- Proficiency with data modeling, information design, data processing designs, data retention designs, while ensuring security according to best practices
- Familiarity with information security standards, policy development, implementation, and enforcements
- Proficiency in standard software engineering practices (i.e. source code management, continuous integration)
- Proficiency with productivity/document applications, like MS Office (Word, Excel), Google Apps (Docs, Sheets), LucidChart, Confluence
- Highly customer-focused and able to provide a positive experience in conflict resolution
- Excellent communication skills and able to effectively convey messages or know-how to non-technical customers
- Highly dependable and responsive especially in urgent or time-sensitive situations
- Able to maintain high level of integrity and confidentiality
Perks and Benefits
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Amazon Web Services