- To monitor the execution of all civil/structural works at the assigned project site while ensuring that the schedule, plan, design and construction quality are being implemented as approved.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervision of all activities of the project to ensure effective implementation and operation in order to meet contract obligations of the contractors and suppliers.
- Ensures that all the works and materials are in accordance with the approved construction drawings, contract documents, project specifications and all applicable standards whether local, national or international standards.
- Prepares site daily reports, inspection requests and all applicable monitoring reports on a regular basis or as required. Collaborates with cost control and planning department in preparing progress reports.
- Interprets construction drawings and studies the contract documents and applicable standards or specifications prior to execution of any jobs.
- Evaluates and checks work accomplishment/s versus the submitted billings.
- Communicates to the management the changes in the project scope, project schedule and project cost.
- Supports the Project Management in accomplishing all the goals and targets for the handled project.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Creates and maintains comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports.
- Candidate must possess at least a professional license in Civil Engineering.
- At least 1-2 Year(s) working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Computer literate, knowledgeable in Autocad and other software applications.
- Required competencies: Analysis, Project Management, Process Improvement, Documentation Skills.
- Preferably applicants from Tagum or willing to be assigned in Tagum.
Perks and Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Complex Problem-Solving
- Operations Analysis
- Cost Estimating Software
- Attention to Detail
Licenses and Certifications
- Civil Engineer
- Civil Engineering
About Suntrust Properties Inc.
Suntrust Properties, Inc. is a 100% wholly-owned subsidiary of property giant Megaworld Corporation catering to the affordable market. In pursuit of its vision to be “the yardstick in the affordable township development and to be the buyers’ first choice”, Suntrust promises to build products that are adaptive to the needs of its buyers; it vows to offer superior yet affordable homes; it promises to build these affordable homes in master-planned and self-contained communities; and it will deliver these commitments with a display of excellent sales and after-sales services to the clientele. These are the corporate and product values that Suntrust communicates and lives by in all its projects and endeavors – this is the Suntrust Brand Experience.