Financial Advisor | Luxembourg Unit
- Makati, PhilippinesMakati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Provides financial planning and support to clients in order to help clients achieve their financial goals.
- Assist clients maintain their current assets and portfolios and assist with obtaining additional assets as necessary/desired.
- All of this must be done with adherences to ethics, best practices, and pre-established financial plans.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and listening skills
- The capability to explain complex information simply and clearly
- The ability to network and establish relationships with clients
- Research and analytical skills
- Negotiation and influencing skills as well as determination and tenacity
- The ability to work in a team
- Time management skills
- Customer service skills
- Self-motivation and organisation
- A good level of numeracy and IT skills
- A target-driven mindset
- A flexible approach to work
- Decision-making skills
- Discretion and an understanding of the need for client confidentiality
- An ethical and professional approach to work.
Perks and Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.