Our Senior Digital Marketer is responsible for supporting clients and the digital marketing team in executing digital marketing campaigns. Core functions include:
1. Strategizing and executing digital marketing campaigns within standards
- Assisting business owners, marketers and agency clients in managing marketing campaigns with holistic campaigns for PPC, SEO, social media, email marketing, content creation, lead conversion, marketing automation, keyword research, and contact database management, document formatting, reputation management, blogging etc.
- Performing an assessment of the client businesses based on inbound marketing, contrast it with competitors and objectives set by the client
- Understanding the client’s marketing plan and developing and implementing strategies to attract, convert and connect, that are aligned to the business brand and target markets
- Regularly communicating with the senior marketers, developers, designs and the client in-person and via Skype, Google Meet, ActiveCollab or Zoom.
- Presenting findings and recommendations based on marketing audits, reports, research and, strategies
- Performing market and competitor research tasks to assist the team and/or clients with decision-making
2. Get, want and have the capacity to fulfill the requirements of an identified specialization
- Understanding and accomplishing training necessary to equip him or her with skills required for digital marketing tasks
- Increasing skill sets as team members grow within the digital marketing team
- Specialize in one area of digital marketing: Digital Advertising (Paid Search or Paid Social), Conversion Rate Optimization, Email Marketing or Content Strategy
- When possible, act as a trainer for internal workshops within StraightArrow and share knowledge of their specialization
3. Fulfillment of Key Performance Indicators including but not limited to quality, turnaround time, productivity and marketing goals
- Monitoring and evaluating marketing processes and activities performed weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually
- Collaborating with various departments (Sales, Design and Web Development) to meet the marketing goals
- Generating and interpreting marketing goals and reports into actionable strategies based on data for traffic, social media engagement, blog views, conversion rates, email marketing KPIs, turnaround times and quality scores
4. Lead and execute assigned tasks under internal innovation projects
- Supporting the team and department in testing new marketing automation software, processes or strategies and in documenting and sharing knowledge
- Learning and innovating with client and StraightArrow tools for marketing automation such as WordPress, ActiveCampaign, Zapier, CRAFT CMS, Shopify, Hubspot, Marketo, MailChimp, HootSuite, Google Analytics, Zoho, Social Media Platforms
- Supporting the team and department in submitting quality entries to award-winning bodies for web design, content marketing, email marketing, lead conversion, sales enablement, etc.
- Accomplishing training in key client processes
- Providing back up support for key clients when needed such as during a Maternity Leave or Sick Leave of a marketer working in a key account
- Changing work schedules (AU, MNL, UK, US) to support key clients and pilot projects when needed
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Communication Technology, Marketing, Mass Communications, Development Communication, Information Technology, Linguistics, Journalism, Behavioral Science, and related courses
- Minimum three year’s worth of work experience or in digital marketing
- Experience with using marketing automation tools for social media, SEO, content marketing, and email
- Communicating with foreign customers/counterparts via Skype, email, in person is a plus
- Experience with writing/compiling reports with analysis on marketing campaigns
- Experience with overseeing digital marketing campaigns and app or website projects from end to end is a plus
- Amenable to WFH following the AU shift (6AM-3PM) for 6 months (project-based)
- Has a stable internet connection of at least 25 mbps
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 5F, Silvercity Annex 1, Frontera Verde, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Creative Process Outsourcing
- 1 opening
About StraightArrow Corporation
StraightArrow Corporation is a creative process outsourcing company that supports creative and advertising agencies, marketing teams, and business owners by providing a repertoire of outsourced creative services to implement their marketing campaigns.
Our primary clients are located in the US, UK, and Australia and enlist our services to execute and refine marketing processes, allowing them to focus on developing strategies and fulfilling core functions. We provide industry experience and insight, technical expertise, and, as a Google and HubSpot partner agency, technological support.
Our in-house team of graphic designers, web developers, communication specialists, market researchers and analysts are backed up by a roster of over a thousand creatives from different fields.
Our Services: Graphic Design, Social Media Management, Website & Application Development, Content Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Inbound Marketing, Business Analytics and Project Management.
WHY JOIN US?
StraightArrow Corporation's core service is to provide creative talent to support our clients. Our people are a happy mix of designers, copywriters, graphic designers, developers, analysts and marketers of other disciplines—all driven to deliver exceptional results through diligent, upstanding work.
We envision ourselves as becoming one of the most admired companies in the Philippines: a pioneer in offshore creative services and a leader in the outsourcing industry.
If you love innovation and hate mediocrity, if you wish to test and hone your skills, then come and challenge your limits with us—we’d be happy to have you.
Our Benefits: Monthly Pamper Benefit, Free Breakfast, Perfect Attendance Awards, Outpatient Reimbursement, Free Shuttle Service, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation Leave, Paid Sick Leave, Maternity & Paternity Leave, Special Leave Benefits for Women and Life Insurance, Meal Allowance, Transportation Allowance, Medical / Health Insurance, 13th Month Pay, Night Differential, Birthday GCs