Our Digital Marketer is responsible for supporting clients and the digital marketing team in executing email marketing and conversion rate optimization campaigns.
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will:
1. Execute email marketing, lead conversion, marketing automation and marketing assistant processes within standards
- Assisting marketers and agency clients in managing marketing campaigns
- Performing an assessment of the client businesses based on inbound marketing, contrast it with competitors and objectives set by the client
- Understanding the client’s marketing plan and developing and implementing strategies to attract, convert and connect, that are aligned to the business brand and target markets
- Regularly communicating with the client on preferred communication tools
- Presenting findings and recommendations based on marketing audits, reports, and strategies
- Providing quality assurance through checking other inbound marketing deliverables as needed
2. Get, want and have the capacity to fulfill the requirements of the seat
- Understanding and accomplishing training necessary to equip him or her with skills required for inbound marketing and general digital marketing tasks
- Increasing skill sets as he or she grows within the digital marketing team
3. Fulfillment of Key Performance Indicators
- Monitoring and evaluating marketing processes and activities performed weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually
- Collaborating with various departments (Sales, Design and Web Development) to meet the marketing goals
- Collaborating with client counterparts to ensure proper account communication and
- execution to meet marketing goals
- Generating and interpreting marketing reports into actionable strategies based on data for traffic, social media engagement, blog views, conversion rates, email marketing KPIs, turnaround times and quality scores
4. Execute assigned tasks under innovation projects as necessary
- Supporting team and department in testing new marketing automation software, processes or strategies and sharing knowledge
- Documenting and updating processes whether for digital marketing in general, account-specific or internal SA projects as necessary
- Learning and innovating with client and StraightArrow tools for marketing automation such as (but not limited to) Hubspot, Eloqua, Marketo, MailChimp, Zoho, etc.
- Pilot new account or projects as needed should his or her skill sets match the requirement
5. Serve as back-up/cover resource for key clients when needed and available to do so
- Accomplishing training in key client processes as deemed fit
- Providing back-up support for key clients when needed such as during a planned leave (Maternity, vacation, etc), a temporary leave of absence, or similar
- Changing work schedules for supporting key clients when needed
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Communication Technology, Marketing, Mass Communications, Development Communication, Information Technology, Linguistics and related courses
- At least 2-3 years work experience in the digital marketing industry with relevant experience in email marketing, Marketing Automation Software, and reporting.
- Experience with at least one of the Email Marketing Tools below (in order of priority) is a plus: Eloqua, HubSpot, Marketo, and Magento
- Experience with setting up emails, workflows and automation, forms, data lists and troubleshooting, among others
- Can work remotely Mon-Fri on a MNL shift (9am - 6pm)
- Must have a stable internet connection with speed of at least 25mbps (Fiber Connection)
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media Management
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 5F, Silvercity Annex 1, Frontera Verde, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Creative Process Outsourcing
- 1 opening
About StraightArrow Corporation
StraightArrow Corporation is a creative process outsourcing company that supports creative and advertising agencies, marketing teams, and business owners by providing a repertoire of outsourced creative services to implement their marketing campaigns.
Our primary clients are located in the US, UK, and Australia and enlist our services to execute and refine marketing processes, allowing them to focus on developing strategies and fulfilling core functions. We provide industry experience and insight, technical expertise, and, as a Google and HubSpot partner agency, technological support.
Our in-house team of graphic designers, web developers, communication specialists, market researchers and analysts are backed up by a roster of over a thousand creatives from different fields.
Our Services: Graphic Design, Social Media Management, Website & Application Development, Content Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Inbound Marketing, Business Analytics and Project Management.
WHY JOIN US?
StraightArrow Corporation's core service is to provide creative talent to support our clients. Our people are a happy mix of designers, copywriters, graphic designers, developers, analysts and marketers of other disciplines—all driven to deliver exceptional results through diligent, upstanding work.
We envision ourselves as becoming one of the most admired companies in the Philippines: a pioneer in offshore creative services and a leader in the outsourcing industry.
If you love innovation and hate mediocrity, if you wish to test and hone your skills, then come and challenge your limits with us—we’d be happy to have you.
Our Benefits: Monthly Pamper Benefit, Free Breakfast, Perfect Attendance Awards, Outpatient Reimbursement, Free Shuttle Service, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation Leave, Paid Sick Leave, Maternity & Paternity Leave, Special Leave Benefits for Women and Life Insurance, Meal Allowance, Transportation Allowance, Medical / Health Insurance, 13th Month Pay, Night Differential, Birthday GCs