- Consults and pairs with other departments to determine business requirements, functional requirements and input/output requirements;
- Develops, codes, tests, and debugs web-based applications and web sites
- Writes and maintains functional and technical specifications;
- Analyzes code for problem resolution and performance optimizations;
- Monitors performance of applications and provides technical support as required.
- Must have at least 3 to 5 years of web development experience
- Knowledgeable in web development, ASP.Net, VB.Net, SQL server, PHP, My SQL, Network, HTML,CSS and MVC Framework 4.0
- Knowledgeable in .Net Framework, Azure DevOps and Xamarin
- Graduate of B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, B.S. Math or any IT-related course
About Stradcom Corporation
Stradcom Corporation is the IT Company behind the computerization of the Land Transportation Office (LTO) of the Philippine government.
Through the LTO-IT Project, Stradcom established a multi-billion peso IT infrastructure by which the LTO has been serving the 85,000 motor vehicle registrants and driver license applicants who come to its 300 nationwide offices daily.
We are thus looking for talented individuals to join us, whether seasoned professionals seeking a change of pace and direction or new graduates wanting to explore frontiers and pursue a fulfilling career.