- Quezon City, PhilippinesEast Avenue , Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Prepares the documents for daily check vouchers and submits to Treasury Supervisor for review prior endorsement to Treasury Manager;
- Monitors and routes thru Executive Secretaries of concerned Executives the prepared checks for signature;
- Prepares detailed report of prepared checks per bank and per expense/account category on a daily and monthly basis prior submission to the Treasury Supervisor for review;
- Prepares daily list of payables to be paid or processed;
- Prepares and updates the account receivable schedule for asset disposals upon notification and instruction by the Treasury Supervisor;
- Maintains the file for all issued and approved check vouchers;
- Coordinates request for payments with requesting divisions thru Executive Secretaries and provides feedback on the status of their requests;
- Assesses and monitors payments thru confirmation of urgency and coordination with requesting division, such as with Facilities Engineers for payments due dates and accuracy of electric bills;
- Attends to other payment concerns such as inquiries on check preparation status and consults the Treasury Supervisor and/or Treasury Manager for urgent and material disbursements;
- Coordinates with Accounts Payable Accountant regarding documentation of payment requests and urgency of payments; and,
- Performs other job related tasks that may be assigned by superiors from time to time.
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Accountancy;
- With at least 1- 2 years of working experience in the related field;
- Accounting standards;
- Accounts Receivables;
- Proficient in MS Office Applications;
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills; and,
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Stradcom Corporation
Stradcom Corporation is the IT Company behind the computerization of the Land Transportation Office (LTO) of the Philippine government.
Through the LTO-IT Project, Stradcom established a multi-billion peso IT infrastructure by which the LTO has been serving the 85,000 motor vehicle registrants and driver license applicants who come to its 300 nationwide offices daily.
Stradcom belongs to a corporate business group also involved in other venture across various industries - toll-road project development, real property, mining, and consulting services. We are thus looking for talented individuals to join us, whether seasoned professionals seeking a change of pace and direction or new graduates wanting to explore frontiers and pursue a fulfilling career.