Events Operations Officer
- Quezon City, PhilippinesEast Avenue , Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The Events Operations Officer shall be mainly responsible in ensuring the smooth execution of external and internal events in the different function rooms of Crossroad Center (“Crossroad”) by providing the highest standard of support and service during pre-event, event proper and post event.
- Regularly updates and monitors the events calendar for internal and external events;
- Serves as liaison between the company and its clients in terms of scheduling internal events;
- Conducts pre-production meeting with client to gather all requirements for the event proper (e.g. floorplan, signage & branding, parking, equipment, permit, etc.);
- Ensures that the client and event suppliers agree to the terms and conditions in holding an event at Crossroad;
- Conducts pre-event operations meeting to prepare necessary staffing during the event, such as: security, maintenance, technicians (audio-visual, lights and sounds), etc.;
- Endorses all client’s additional query entailing costs to the Sales and Marketing Officer;
- Accomplishes necessary permits or gate passes for all items and equipment that the client will bring in and out of Crossroad; and,
- Assists in the accreditation of new event suppliers.
- Be onsite at events and take responsibility for the various aspects of managing the event, such as:
- Monitoring the ingress and egress of event suppliers;
- Ensuring that the client and event suppliers will adhere to the rules and regulations of Crossroad;
- Ensuring that all health and safety measures are in place during the event;
- Proactively responds to client’s queries and reasonable requests during the event; and,
- Oversees the smooth operations of events conducted at Crossroad.
- Checks the venue for any post-event damages and reports it to the Sales and Operations Director for necessary action;
- Facilitates the post event analysis and documentation by:
- Accomplishing the post-event evaluation form;
- Conducting a post-event meeting with the concerned event staff and discuss what went right, what went wrong and what can be improved during the event;
- Proactively analyzes the outcome of each event and be able to provide recommendations on how to improve the services of Crossroad; and,
- Regularly updates the event portfolio of Crossroad.
- Maintains good relationships with clients and event suppliers; and,
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Graduate of any 4-year course
- Preferably with at least one (1) year relevant work experience
- Physically Fit to Perform the Job
- Planning & Organizational Skills
- Self-management Skills
- Basic Supervisory Skills
- Oral & Written Communication Skills
- Client Management Skills
- With Pleasing Personality and Good Interpersonal Skills
- Trustworthy and Loyal to the Company
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Stradcom Corporation
Stradcom Corporation is the IT Company behind the computerization of the Land Transportation Office (LTO) of the Philippine government.
Through the LTO-IT Project, Stradcom established a multi-billion peso IT infrastructure by which the LTO has been serving the 85,000 motor vehicle registrants and driver license applicants who come to its 300 nationwide offices daily.
Stradcom belongs to a corporate business group also involved in other venture across various industries - toll-road project development, real property, mining, and consulting services. We are thus looking for talented individuals to join us, whether seasoned professionals seeking a change of pace and direction or new graduates wanting to explore frontiers and pursue a fulfilling career.