Are you looking for an opportunity to kickstart or continue your career in a role that combines sales and customer care? Do you have a passion for communicating with customers and identifying sales opportunities?
If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
With 15,000 customers in over 15 countries, StoreHub's mission is to make business awesome for everyone by providing retail and restaurant businesses the technology and services they need to succeed.
At StoreHub, we believe that technology is essential for businesses to survive and thrive in today's fast-changing world. We also believe that equal access to technology is a fundamental right. That's why we’re committed to bridging this gap and making technology accessible to all, regardless of their background. By focusing on serving needs, not just profit, we level the playing field for those who have been marginalized. Our customers trust us with the success of their businesses, and we play to win by enabling everyone to build successful businesses.
At StoreHub we model ourselves on a pro-sports team whereby all of your colleagues are extraordinary at what they do and are highly effective collaborators.
On a team like this, you learn the most, perform your best work, improve the fastest, and feel most fulfilled professionally.
If this is a journey you’d like to embark on, keep reading!
In the Sales Development Representative role, you’d be responsible for exploring new business opportunities and building strong relationships with potential customers. As the company’s first point of contact for potential customers and a key liaison in the Sales team, you will drive a successful pre-sales experience by fully understanding business needs and qualifying opportunities.
At StoreHub, we understand that starting or continuing your career can be daunting. That's why we offer a supportive and collaborative work environment, where you'll have the opportunity to learn from peers and develop your skills in sales and customer care. We offer a range of benefits designed to help you feel comfortable and motivated every day. These include access to a comfortable office space, a MacBook to work on, and free coffee to keep you energized. With commission-based earning opportunities, this role offers the potential for rewards based on your performance.
You don’t need to be an expert or know everything about our industry (even we don’t!). But the work is challenging, fast paced, and always on the bleeding edge. So, we’re looking for someone with a curious mind, a strong drive to make things happen, and a passion to keep improving yourself.
Here's what you'll do as a Sales Development Representative:
- Discover new business opportunities and build relationships with potential customers, ensuring a successful pre-sales experience by fully understanding business needs and qualifying opportunities
- Engage with customers over chat and phone to identify their needs and provide them with the best possible solution
- Leverage your creativity and problem-solving skills to address customer concerns and find innovative solutions
- Work closely with sales executives to develop effective sales strategies and ensure a seamless handover of leads
- Provide feedback and suggestions to the product development team to ensure that our products meet the needs of our customers
- able to read and engage with people well
- comfortable with multitasking and handling customer inquiries over chat and phone
- ability to learn quickly and understand technical information
- able to pitch value and benefits with absolute conviction and clarity
- resilient, able to handle rejection and apply feedback immediately
- availability to work 5 days a week, including weekends and public holidays
- prior experience in winning SME businesses is a plus
- Organizing and Planning
- Telephone Skills
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Rapport Building
- Computer Literate / Basic Computer Skills
- Handling Objections