Are you driven, results-oriented and a team player?
With 15,000 customers in over 15 countries, StoreHub's mission is to make business awesome for everyone by providing retail and restaurant businesses the technology and services they need to succeed.
At StoreHub, we’re building a dream team whereby all of your colleagues are extraordinary at what they do and are highly effective collaborators.
It is in such a team that you learn the most, perform your best work, improve the fastest, and have the most fun.
If this is a journey you’d like to embark on, keep reading!
In the Billings Executive role, you will be responsible for receiving and sorting incoming payments. You will ensure the hygiene of the accounts in terms of billing, plan type, and invoices. You will also audit the overdue charges & changes/activation on plans.
You don’t need to be an expert or know everything about our industry (even we don’t!). But the work is challenging, fast-paced, and always on the bleeding edge. So, we’re looking for someone with a curious mind, a strong drive to make things happen, and a passion to keep improving yourself.
What you will do:
- Revenue monitoring and managing account balances to discover outstanding debts or other inconsistencies.
- Handle account queries from our merchants.
- Ensure that billing sent to our merchants is accurate and done in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with Account Managers in regard to account information matters.
- Follow and adhere to all practices that cover internal processes including, but not limited to, Opportunity Management, Data Quality and accuracy, Quotations, and Forecasting.
What you need to have:
- 1- 2 years of demonstrated success in handling billings or general accounting roles
- Strong process management, financial acumen, and adherence to policy
- Adequate customer management skills. Ability to demonstrate a strategic mindset to handle persuasive conversations with customers
- Ability to react and adapt to potentially rapid shifts in priorities and organisational policies
- Proficiency in MS Office (especially Excel)
- Good time management and organisational skills
Plus points if you have:
- Prior customer service experience
- Prior experience in negotiating with SME to Enterprise merchants
- Willingness and desire to take on additional tasks or pilot projects that are beneficial to the department or to the organization
Perks and Benefits
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Attention to Detail
- Billing and Invoicing
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- OPL Building, 100 C. Palanca, Legazpi Village, Makati, 1229 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 2 openings