Junior Sales Representative
StoreHub Sdn Bhd
- Makati, PhilippinesMakati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- PHP 30,000.00 - PHP 40,000.00 / monthPHP300004000030000MONTH
- Full timeFULL_TIME
Are you driven, results-oriented and a team player?
With 15,000 customers in over 15 countries, StoreHub's mission is to make business awesome for everyone by providing retail & restaurant businesses the technology and services they need to succeed.
At StoreHub, we’re building a dream team whereby all of your colleagues are extraordinary at what they do and are highly effective collaborators.
It is on such a team that you learn the most, perform your best work, improve the fastest, and have the most fun.
If this is a journey you’d like to embark on, keep reading!
In the Junior Sales Representative role, you’d be responsible for exploring new business opportunities and building strong relationships with potential customers. As the company’s first point of contact for potential customers and a key liaison in the Sales team, you will drive a successful pre-sales experience by fully understanding business needs and qualifying opportunities.
You don’t need to be an expert or know everything about our industry (even we don’t!). But the work is challenging, fast paced, and always on the bleeding edge. So, we’re looking for someone with a curious mind, a strong drive to make things happen, and a passion to keep improving yourself.
To top it off, we welcome fresh graduates who are switched on and really ready to make their first step into the industry a good one.
What you will do:
- Handle and qualify inbound leads in order to set up meetings for sales executives to conduct product demos.
- Communicate with customers, make outbound calls to potential customers, and follow up on leads.
- Understand customers' needs and identify sales opportunities.
- Answer potential customers' questions and send additional information per email.
- Develop a deep understanding of the StoreHub platform to help potential customers understand our products and services.
- Keep up with the latest product updates and features.
How you will need to be:
- Highly curious in asking the right questions to get to the root cause of an issue.
- Able to pick up concepts and technical information fast.
- Able to read and engage with people well.
- Responsive to feedback and apply it immediately.
- Able to pitch value and benefits with absolute conviction and clarity.
- Able to multitask and switch between tools, effortlessly.
- Be comfortable engaging customers over chat and phone.
- Extremely perseverant and not take rejections personally.
- Having prior strong results and success in winning SME business, is a plus.
Perks and Benefits
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Communication Skills
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- OPL Building, 100 C. Palanca, Legazpi Village, Makati, 1229 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 2 openings