Are you driven, results-oriented and a team player?
With 15,000 customers in over 15 countries, StoreHub's mission is to make business awesome for everyone by providing retail & restaurant businesses the technology and services they need to succeed.
At StoreHub, we’re building a dream team whereby all of your colleagues are extraordinary at what they do and are highly effective collaborators.
It is on such a team that you learn the most, perform your best work, improve the fastest, and have the most fun.
If this is a journey you’d like to embark on, keep reading!
In the Sales Executive role, you’d be responsible for helping to drive company’s revenue growth. Being part of our frontline team, you will play a key role in establishing StoreHub as a differentiated SAAS platform that focuses on making businesses awesome. You will be the closer in our sales pipeline by engaging in conversations and conducting product demonstrations with SME business owners.
You don’t need to be an expert or know everything about our industry (even we don’t!). But the work is challenging, fast paced, and always on the bleeding edge. So, we’re looking for someone with a curious mind, a strong drive to make things happen, and a passion to keep improving yourself.
To top it off, we welcome fresh graduates who are switched on and really ready to make their first step into the industry a good one.
What you will do:
- Establish and grow business relationships to contribute to the company's top line revenue growth.
- Conduct product demonstrations with potential customers and drive value to reach a purchasing decision.
- Develop a deep understanding of the StoreHub platform to overcome competitive and technical objections while positioning us appropriately to satisfy customer requirements.
- Ensure that new business opportunities are followed through to the very end, and closed with good business results.
- Identify potential leads via referral or online research.
- Advice customers on the post-sales process and ensure handover to the Onboarding team is completed.
What makes working at StoreHub awesome (and refreshing!):
- Our people - for real! StoreHubbers are some of the smartest and most interesting people you can work with. Expect to do a lot of peer-learning.
- Culture of Candour. We embrace directness, hate bureaucracy, and move fast. If you’re tired of ‘corporate nonsense’ you’ll feel right at home.
- Cutting edge tools. If something can be automated, we’ll make it happen. You will be introduced to over 20 different tools we use that support basic tasks, so that we can focus our minds on the kind of work that matters.
- Data availability. The biggest benefit of using a lot of tools is that we have a LOT of data and easy access to analytics. This helps us make more informed decisions and get more precise outcomes.
- Impact not just effort. We recognize that results are not tied to the number of hours put in to achieve them. There’s no reward for long hours with poor results and there’s no penalty for going home on time when you’re producing excellent work. Of course, to be great, most of us have to put in considerable effort, but hard work and long hours is not how we measure or talk about a person’s contribution.
We do have all the other cool perks too:
- Medical and HMO
- Apple Macbooks for everyone
- Learning Budget - for courses, books, and levelling up
- Many opportunities for career growth and development
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at StoreHub. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- 2 years of account management and account executive experience
- Highly Curious in asking the right questions to get to the root cause of an issue.
- Able to pick up concepts and technical information fast.
- Able to read and engage with people well.
- Responsive to feedback and applying it immediately.
- Able to pitch value and benefits with absolute conviction and clarity.
- Extreme perseverance and able to bounce back from numerous rejection.
- Having prior strong results and success in winning SME business, is a plus
Perks and Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Transportation Allowances
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- OPL Building, 100 C. Palanca, Legazpi Village, Makati, 1229 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 3 openings