Sales Lead Generation Specialist (Social Media)
- Makati, PhilippinesMakati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 25,000.00 - 35,000.00 PHP / monthPHP25,000.0035,000.0025,000.00MONTH
- Full time
As a member of an innovative, motivated and talented team, you will be on the front lines, working to qualify new business opportunities for StoreHub. We need our Lead Generation Specialists to be versatile and passionate to tackle new problems as we continue to push technology forward.
As a Lead Generation Specialist, you will be reaching out to new business opportunities via various social media channels, working to explore and uncover their needs in order to better understand how StoreHub's POS system can grow their business. The work is challenging, fast-paced, and always on the bleeding edge. You are extremely determined, have strong interpersonal skills, an unwavering commitment to quality and a collaborative work ethic. You don’t need to be an expert or know everything about our industry (even we don’t). What we’re after is someone with a curious mind and a passion for improvement.
What you will do:
- Qualify new inbound and outbound business opportunities, and distribute qualified leads to the appropriate Business Consultants.
- Engage with customers on social media, especially Facebook, to handle incoming inquiries and create leads for the Sales Team
- Manage a high volume of leads in the CRM tool HubSpot accurately and efficiently, ensuring the right level of follow-up.
- Research target customers online as pre-qualified sales opportunities.
- Provide strong communication and coordination within and among the sales teams.
- Understand our strategic direction and initiatives and assist with team alignment and support.
We ask for hard work and dedication from all of our employees. In return we provide them with:
- Free snacks and free Friday lunches
- Company sponsored monthly outings
- Medical Benefits
- Macbooks for everyone
- Continuous learning and education
We get lots of work done! We just also believe that as long as our employees are happy (and fed) they will be well equipped to give their best each and everyday. Check out our GlassDoor reviews https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/StoreHub-Reviews-E1473638.htm
You will need:
- A BIG passion for helping small business
- You have extensive experience in finding, managing, and closing business deals or an impressive background in retail with an interest in sales. Ideally, you combine both.
- You have excellent phone etiquette and are comfortable with presenting and explaining StoreHub’s products to our clients over the phone.
- You are able to create outbound solution messaging both in written and verbal form.
- You have solid knowledge and skills in customer orientation, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
- You enjoy the challenge of working in a fast-paced data-driven sales environment.
- You have an excellent command of English, Bahasa Malaysia and/or Mandarin
- Two or more years of sales experience, or experience in a related field such as marketing or customer service, is a major plus.
- A solid understanding of the retail industry is a major plus.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Email Support
- Chat Support
- Customer Service
- Communication Skills
- Handling Objections
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- OPL Building, 100 C. Palanca, Legazpi Village, Makati, 1229 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.