As Senior UX/UI Designer your role will be responsible for translating user research into digital design solutions that follow the brand’s visual identity. This person will be critical in enhancing user experience through storytelling, story maps, wireframes, and prototypes for the True Classic website, app, and digital experiences in a fast-paced, data-driven atmosphere. This position will be instrumental in driving growth by optimizing the UI, UX, and conversion rates at each stage of the customer lifecycle, including our website, web app, and other digital touchpoints. You help define internal standards and verify overall design quality. Your mindset is strategic and you have the big picture in mind.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements and Lead user research + testing initiatives.
- Brainstorm design ideas to inform the product development process.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps to maximize site, landing page, and ad performance.
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, widgets, page navigation buttons, and search fields
- Create visual elements for websites, mobile apps, and other formats.
- Develop prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look
- Ensure end-to-end user journey with product converts or meets the desired outcome
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches, and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness) and conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Develop and maintain brand guidelines ensuring consistent design throughout the website experience by adhering to style standards on fonts, colors, and images
- Work closely and collaboratively with the web development team to ensure effective implementation
- Work closely and collaboratively with senior graphic designers to ensure all UI follows brand design standards
- Work closely and collaboratively with the merchandising team to ensure product marketing goals are communicated throughout the user experience on the site
- Work with creative and marketing to ensure collateral is consistent with brand guidelines and with the acquisition team to develop high-converting landing pages.
- Deep understanding of mobile and web design patterns, responsive design, and accessibility standards.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret UX insights and translate learnings into high-performing landing page experiences, and continue to refine based on data over time.
- Understanding of graphic design principles and best practices
- Experience working on cross-functional teams with the ability to communicate and present through written and verbal communications
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Highly self-motivated and able to manage multiple projects at once
- Expert knowledge in Figma and Prototyping
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest UI/UX trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to translate complex user workflows into intuitive and efficient interactions.
- Experience defining and maintaining design patterns and UX standards
- Experience acquiring user data (e.g., conducting usability studies, performing user research) and creating personas and journey maps
- Working knowledge of XHTML/CSS
- Working knowledge of Shopify
- Working knowledge of Asana
- 5+ years of experience in a similar or related field desired
- E-commerce experience is strongly preferred
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- User Research
- Web Design