- Develops learning materials (curriculum, courseware, and standard periodical examinations) that are accurate, relevant, updated, and adheres to curricular standards; and
- Works closely with the Research Head to ensure that the courseware and exam development processes, policies, and work instructions are adhered to.
- Engages in activities for courseware development enrichment such as observation of actual courseware implementation and/or teaching of developed/validated courseware.
Educational and Professional Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Tourism and Hospitality Management or any related field.
- Preferably with a Master’s Degree or at least pursuing a Master’s Degree aligned with the undergraduate course.
- Advantage if Licensure Examination for Teachers (LET) passer.
Experience and Competency Requirements:
- Preferably with teaching experience.
- Strong research, writing, proofreading, and editing skills.
Perks and Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Learning Management System LMS
- Creative Thinking
- Report Writing
- Program Evaluation
- E-Learning Design
- Curriculum Design and Development
- Tourism Management
- Tourism & Hospitality Management [Tourism Management]
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Writing and Content
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- STI Head Office STI Academic Center Ortigas-Cainta, Ortigas Avenue Extension, Cainta, 1900 Rizal
- 1 opening
About STI Education Services Group, Inc.
From its humble beginnings on August 21, 1983 as a computer training center with only two campuses, STI now has campuses all over the Philippines and has diversified into ICT-enhanced programs in Information Technology, Business and Management, Tourism and Hospitality Management, Engineering, and Arts and Sciences. As an institution dedicated to human resource development through high quality education, we value creative, dedicated and highly motivated individuals with a wide range of experience and expertise, who are willing to be part of a dynamic working environment. At STI, the opportunities for career growth are many and wide ranging. If you're talented, proactive, and excited about having a fulfilling career in a global company with ambitious and attainable goals, we look forward to hearing from you. Our Vision To be the leader in innovative and relevant education that nurtures individuals to become competent and responsible members of society. Our Mission We are an institution committed to provide knowledge through the development and delivery of superior learning systems. We strive to provide optimum value to all our stakeholders – our students, our faculty members, our employees, our partners, our shareholders, and our community. We will pursue this mission with utmost integrity, dedication, transparency, and creativity.