Corporate Planning and Business Development Manager
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Completed graduate studies (Masters)
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 10 days
- Recruiter responds
- 10% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 23 days ago
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Ortigas - Cainta, Rizal, Cainta, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
•Candidate must possess at least a Post Graduate Diploma / Master's Degree/ Doctoral Degree in Education/Teaching/Training, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent. •With Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
•At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
•Preferably Assistant Manager / Managers specializing in Education or equivalent.
1. Market Research
- Provides direction and oversee the conduct of market and competitive research, business trends, regulatory requirements and assesses the potential impact to business operations.
- Presents the results and analyses the implications of research on the company’s business strategies.
2. New Business Development
- Obtains overall directions necessary for the evaluation of new business prospects from top management and other parties involved in the project.
- Determine the requirements of all new business development projects assigned to the department.
- Prepares/directs and oversees the preparation of business plans based on agreed strategies for new businesses/brands, as well as the financial feasibility studies for new businesses/brands.
3. Corporate Strategy Development and Implementation
- Assists the Management in the formulation/review of the company’s corporate strategies.
- Develops and coordinates the implementation of corporate strategies and action plans to stakeholders to optimize business performance.
- Provides advice on strategic business development and key corporate planning issues that relate and impact the operations of the organization.
- Identifies corporate issues requiring attention and proposes options and courses of action to improve business processes.
- Leads and manages the Annual Strategic Planning & Development process to support Management and key managers in the development of the long term strategic plan and annual corporate business plan.
- Manages program governance by providing strategic and tactical guidance and alignment spanning all divisions and functional areas.