- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- a month ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 59% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 6 days ago
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- #11 Rainbow St. corner Panganiban St, Concepcion Dos Marikina City, Marikina, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
- Knowledgeable in ISO Standard is required for the position;
- Experience in a construction firm is an advantage;
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Applicants must be willing to work in Marikina City.
- Develops and administers various human resources plans and procedures for all company personnel.
- Plan, organize, and control all activities of the department. Participates in developing department goals, objectives, and systems.
- Implements and annually updates compensation program; rewrites job descriptions as necessary; conducts annual salary surveys and develops merit pool (salary budget); analyzes compensation; monitors the performance evaluation program and revises as necessary.
- Develops, recommends and implements personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains handbook on policies and procedures; performs benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment, annual re-evaluation of policies for cost-effectiveness, information activities program and cash flows
- Conducts recruitment effort for all exempt and nonexempt personnel, students and temporary employees; conducts new-employee orientations; monitors career-pathing program, employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling and exit interviewing; writes and places advertisements.
- Establishes and maintains department records and reports. Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings, such as seminars. Maintains company organization charts and employee directory.
- Evaluates reports, decisions and results of department in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency, of department and services performed.
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
As a joint venture partner of construction firms with higher PCAB category, Square Meter Trading & Construction Corporation has undertaken projects for both government and private sectors and within a short period of time, the firm has proven its competence.
Late January of 1996, the firm initiated an expansion, formally grouping professional architects and engineers to further strengthen the organization’s specialized capabilities in technical services ranging from feasibility studies, planning, designing and construction of various types of engineering and architectural projects.
Now, Square Meter Trading & Construction Corporation is banking on its persistence and perseverance in facing the construction profession that consists of formidable challenges and more complex domain.
This company profile presents Square Meter Trading & Construction Corporation’s accomplishments in the Philippines. Likewise, it highlights the capacity of their key personnel.