We are looking for individuals who can evangelize the idea that productive work can be done from anywhere! Right now, businesses are spending billions on larger than necessary workspaces. The pandemic has forced businesses to consider work-from-home arrangements, but businesses are struggling to see this as a sustainable and productive way to move forward.
Squadzip is the Digital Extension of the Office, a platform that serves as a central reporting hub for all types of customer interactions, face-to-face interactions, video calls, voice calls, messaging, and more. We are looking for a few, driven and energetic individuals to help us spread this movement across the world.
Squadzip's Customer Support team plays a critical role in the organization. They are the first point of contact for our customers, addressing inquiries, resolving issues, and providing top-notch assistance to the Squadzip platform. This team is not only passionate about delivering exceptional customer service but also possesses excellent communication skills and a proactive attitude to ensure a seamless customer experience. Their bright and sunny personalities uplift the quality of Customer Support, ensuring customers feel valued and cared for.
Their responsibilities are the following:
- Ownership of the whole Customer Support processes to Squadzip customers and enterprises on free trial.
- Proactively “chase” after customers who require support/troubleshooting, demonstrating a commitment to resolving technical issues.
- Actively listening to customers’ concerns and devising creative solutions via various channels (phone, email, and chat) in a timely and professional manner. This also includes proper written and verbal correspondence.
- Maintain a deep understanding of our platform to provide accurate guidance and information about Squadzip’s features and benefits.
- Collaborate and provide internal support to Customer Success, Business Development and Product Management teams as a product expert.
- Building content to guide external customers.
- Strong problem-solving skills and creative thinking to resolve customer issues
- Bright and positive attitude, team player, and willingness to learn and adapt to new challenges
- Empathetic and patient approach to customer interactions, with the ability to remain composed under pressure
- Digital native/technology advocate that is up to date with the latest apps and gadgets
- Detail-oriented and a motivated learner
- Research savvy
- Ideally with some customer-facing experience
- Articulate in both English and Filipino
- Business correspondence
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Work from Home
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Business Correspondence
- Creative Thinking
- Attention to Detail
- Email Support
- Problem Solving
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Customer Service
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 1157 Rodriguez Avenue , Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Computer Software / Engineering
- 2 openings