We are looking for individuals who can evangelize the idea that productive work can be done from anywhere! Right now businesses are spending billions on larger than necessary workspaces. The pandemic has forced businesses to consider work-from-home arrangements, but businesses are struggling to see this as a sustainable and productive way to move forward.
Squadzip is the Digital Extension of the Office, a platform that serves as a central reporting hub for all types of customer interactions, face-to-face interactions, video calls, voice calls, messaging, and more. We are looking for a few, energetic, driven individuals to help us spread this movement across the world.
- Manage relationships with new and existing clients
- Support customer success processes
- Move generated leads towards implementation, and closure, and eventually renewal
- Engage Product teams by providing timely feedback, to further strengthen our solutions
- Represent Squadzip by leading implementation workshops, training sessions, and various client meetings
- Bachelor's/College Degree.
- Articulate in both English and Filipino
- Must have strong presentation and communication skills
- Must be able to facilitate meetings, trainings and workshops for clients.
- Business correspondence
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Microlab Building, Rodriguez Avenue, Bangkal, Makati City, Metro Manila
- Computer Software / Engineering
- 4 openings