- The National Channel Activation Manager is responsible for the business performance of the assigned Channel and its Destination lines by developing and executing a range of Trade Marketing activities aligned with Brand strategies and Sales objectives
- The National Channel Activation Manager ensures that the Quarterly Activity Plan (QAP) programs are implemented on-time and in-full.
- In addition, the National Channel Activation Manager should spearhead coordination with Brand Marketing to ensure timeliness of availability of promo materials, in-bound logistics and out-bound logistics such that promotional packs and merchandising materials are made available as planned and coordinate closely with our Sales team for proper deployment and in-store execution.
- Must be a graduate of 4-year course, preferably Marketing, Business Administration, or any related courses
- With at least five (5) years of managerial experience in the same or related field in a Fast Moving Consumer Goods industry (Sales, Trade Marketing, Brand Management).
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- With strong leadership and organizational skills
Perks and Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
Company products given monthly
- Action Planning
- Brand Management
- Business Development
- Data Analysis
- Market Research
- Product Positioning
- Business Administration [Marketing & Advertising Management]
About Splash Corporation
Splash Corporation is a subsidiary of Wipro Consumer Care and it has business interests in manufacturing, marketing, and distribution of personal care goods in the Philippines and in the international market. Splash Corporation carries leading brands like Maxi-Peel, SkinWhite, Hygienix, Flawlessly U, Kolours and Vitress that compete in exfoliants, skin whitening lotion, hair coloring and specialized hair solutions categories. International Operations Division has been successful in ensuring that our personal care and foods products are available globally. Our subsidiaries in Indonesia (P.T. Splash Cahaya), Malaysia (Splash H&B Sdn. Bhd) and Nigeria (Splash H&B Limited) manage business operations in these countries. Splash Corporation has also established market presence in over 30 countries through its distributors and local exporters. These countries include Australia, Bahrain, Brunei, Cambodia, Canada, Egypt, Hong Kong, Japan, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Myanmar, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Taiwan, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom and the United States.