Growth Specialist (B2B Sales)
What we Offer:
- HMO from Day 1
- Competitive Benefit Package
- Work from Home Opportunity
- Fun Monthly Employee Engagement Activities
- Opportunities for Learning, Personality Development, and Career Advancement
- Young and Vibrant team to work with
Spiralytics’ sales team is the lifeblood of the business. Over the last 10 years, we’ve built up a strong flow of qualified inbound leads. You will be accountable for converting Spiralytics’ inbound qualified leads to customers. You will also work with the team to implement creative methods to generate new leads (outbound).
- Sales Intelligence: gather basic contact information about qualified leads to prepare for your Discovery call.
- Discovery Call: You will quickly interview potential clients, dissecting their past efforts, pain points, target market, and competitors. You’ll quickly build trust to move the discussion to the proposal phase.
- Sales Presentations: Work with Spiralytics marketing experts to assemble a winning presentation and proposal.
- Proposal Call: Walk the client through all the proposal, highlighting how Spiralytics will solve existing problems, and how we plan to implement continuous improvement performance marketing
- Pricing / Contract / Launch: Quickly move the client through the contracting phase into launch.
- Prepares weekly, monthly sales and other ad-hoc reports for monitoring sales pipeline status
- Full-Time position/s available.
- Reporting directly to the Business Development Manager.
- Temporarily working-from-home. We are accepting applicants who will remain work from home, or will eventually go to the office when we re-open. The best candidate will fill the position regardless of location.
- Flexible work schedule, but SLA of 8-5 pm Philippine Time.
- 0 to 4 years experience in sales
- Hardworking, organized, and people oriented.
- Proficient in English.
- Continuous improvement: You are always looking to improve every aspect of the sales process
- You will use the Hubspot CRM. Training will be provided.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Bonus: An experienced digital marketer with understanding of SEO, PPC, Content Marketing, Analytics and Performance Marketing
- Bonus: Previous sales experience, but not required. We have a strong training program for hungry, energetic outgoing people willing to learn. For example: Experience strategically assessing and achieving client success via sales techniques, including effective questioning, objection handling and competitive selling. Experience working with channel sales, advertisers, agencies, and/or clients and influencing C-level stakeholders.
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unit 72A Zeta II Bldg 191 Salcedo Street
- Marketing / Advertising / Sales
- 1 opening