- Angeles, PhilippinesAngeles, Central Luzon, PhilippinesAngelesCentral LuzonPhilippinesPhilippines
- PHP 80,000.00 - PHP 130,000.00 / monthPHP8000013000080000MONTH
- Full timeFULL_TIME
The Finance Manager oversees the financial health of the organization and help ensure its continued viability. They supervise important functions, such as monitoring cash flow, determining profitability, managing expenses and producing accurate financial information.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepares business activity reports, financial statements, and forecasts.
- Ensures financial legal requirements are met.
- Develops financial reporting systems.
- Finds ways to reduce or maintain costs by studying financial reports and business processes.
- Analyzes market trends to discover business opportunities and maximize profits.
- Must be a CPA;
- At least 7-8 years of pertinent experience;
- Well versed with ERP System'
- Meticulous towards details;
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills;
- Must be able to have big-picture thinking to correlate financial data with strategic action plans in the organization;
- Great leadership skills especially in training the associates.
Perks and Benefits
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Transportation Allowances
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
Licenses and Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- Accountancy & Legal Management
- Management Accounting
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Angeles, Central Luzon, Philippines
- Management Consulting
- 1 opening
About Soluzioni Consulting
Soluzioni Consulting is an Executive Search and Recruitment Firm specializing in companies based in Pampanga, Bulacan and Tarlac. We take pride in bringing quality candidates to companies that are growing; as the company grows, so do the careers of our candidates. We bridge talent and opportunity.