SOLUTIONS EXCHANGE, INC
- Makati, PhilippinesTrident Tower A, 312 A Sen Gil J Puyat, Makati, 1206 Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- PHP 30,000.00 - PHP 40,000.00 / monthPHP300004000030000MONTH
- Full timeFULL_TIME
- Assist in budget planning and budget development process.
- Plan and carry out budget procedures for departments including monthly monitoring of department expenditures and revenues.
- Maintain budget records through Expense Budget Template/Portal and safekeep the approved budget for each unit.
- Assist in preparation of periodic Expense Budget Summary report as well as monthly and year-end report.
- BS degree in Accountancy.
- Professional License: Certified Public Accountant.
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Experienced in preparation of budget.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Able to start immediately.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Transportation Allowances
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Analyzing Data
- Financial Analysis
- Financial Reporting
- General Accounting
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Attention to Detail
Licenses and Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- Accountancy [Tax Consultancy]
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Trident Tower A, 312 A Sen Gil J Puyat, Makati, 1206 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 2 openings
About SOLUTIONS EXCHANGE, INC
Solutions Exchange, Inc. (SXI) is a Filipino company that has been in the business since 1999 mainly focusing on banking and insurance industries. With years of banking experience that is imparted to the whole organization and new breeds of highly skilled technocrats, SXI brings together a good mix of business and technical expertise. Our core competencies are in Retail Banking, Service Oriented Architecture, Document Management Systems and Business Process Management Workflow. All of these solutions have been developed by our local team with thorough understanding, research and analysis undertaken prior to development.