- Pasay, Philippines
- Full time
- Responsible for the planning and infrastructure design of new store build-out, store renovation and enhancements projects. This is to ensure that user requirements and agreements are met and network infrastructure & security components are compliant with the set standards with proper documentation and sign-offs.
- Provides and maintains standards in network equipment, technology and solutions provided to customers.
- Initiates optimization and enhancement on existing systems and processes to streamline and improve over-all performanceof the network infrastructure of the company.
- Delivers approved projects within the timeline, scope and budget.
- Provides consultation and recommends solutions based on the user or project requirements.
- Provide technical inputs and project support relative to implementation. Evaluates clients needs based on technical requirements.
- Heavily involved in major projects planning and implementation, especially for special or non-standard requirements.
- Acts as a 3rd level support for the Network Operations team in resolving critical problems or recurring issues encountered.
- Managing resources from other internal teams, internal clients, partners and vendors.
- Graduate of BS ECE or BS IT or any IT related courses
- With Extensive experience in the IT Industry (Enterprise Infrastructure Set up)
- CISCO Certifications is an advantage but not required;
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.