Recruitment Sourcing Specialist
- Pasay, PhilippinesBuilding F Jose W Diokno Boulevard Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines, Pasay, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasayMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
About the role:
Reporting to AVP for Executive Recruitment, the Recruitment Sourcing Specialist is responsible for generating qualified external candidates for immediate and pipeline hiring needs. This role will be expected to leverage our talent community, referrals, LinkedIn network and traditional sourcing techniques.
Working closely with our Recruiters, you will develop a deep understanding of functional specialties, gather information of market trends and execute sourcing strategies.
- Implement sourcing strategy and source qualified candidates for open positions in a designated functional area.
- Utilize a variety of sources in line with SM Retail’s branding and social media policies to find and attract talents for open positions, while building pipeline of candidates for future roles.
- Accurately post jobs on all talent sourcing platforms – Career Website, LinkedIn, Jobstreet, Kalibrr and other sources.
- Optimize ATS systems to ensure all sourcing and lead generations activity is captured, presented and measured.
- Identify, pre-screen and present the most qualified candidates to the Recruitment team.
- Ensure a positive candidate experience being the first point of contact for candidates delivering exceptional candidate care
- Contribute to the build-up of our internal referral program and work with referrals from external networks.
- Maintain contact with existing talent pool candidates to obtain and capture up to date market intelligence and brief them on current and future opportunities.
- Work closely with the Recruitment team in the development and execution of tactical sourcing strategies aimed at generating proactive candidate flow to add to the pipeline.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and success with a wide range of sourcing techniques, including networking, referrals, direct sourcing, social media outlets, job boards, internet searches and resume databases.
- Familiarity with end-to-end recruitment cycle.
- Ability to positively present open roles to potential candidates
- Ability to maintain a high degree of professionalism, flexibility and high-quality customer service.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive situations tactfully
- Effective time-management abilities, and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Behavioral Science or any related discipline.
- At least 3 years’ experience in recruitment preferably a combination of in-house recruitment and recruitment agency experience.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- Applicant tracking system software
- Communication Skills
- Behavioral Science
- Business Administration [Human Resource Development Management]
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Human Resources
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Building F Jose W Diokno Boulevard Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Retail Industry
- 4 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.