HR Coordinator | Mindanao Area
- Davao City, PhilippinesDavao City, Davao Region, PhilippinesDavao CityDavao RegionPhilippines
- Full time
- Conducts quarterly branch visits to ensure that employees' concerns are addressed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Assists, monitors employee's adherence on Customer Service Standards, to the company's 5S Program, Code of Conduct, Training Courses, etc.
- Assists the HROD - Employee Relations in investigation and serving of notices or decisions.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends
- Graduate of Human Resource, Psychology, and other relevant courses.
- With at least 2 years of experience on HR policies and processes or as HR Generalist
- Knowledge of Training strategies and OD interventions, recruitment, and labor laws are an advantage
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) is preferred.
- With the basic knowledge of Safety and Occupational Health.
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.