Learning Specialist for Manila or Baguio (for IRSE Grantees)
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- Application deadline
- in 2 months
- Recruiter last seen
- 3 months ago
- Business Process Outsourcing
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- G/F e-Life Digital Zone, ETON Cyberpod Corinthian, Ortigas, Pasig City (Across Robinson's Galleria), Pasig, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
- Interested applicants must be an IRSE grantee
- Must be willing to work in one of the Sitel locations
- MANILA (Ortigas, Manadaluyong or Eastwood)
As an IRSE Grantee for Learning Specialist role, you are expected to learn and perform the following:
1. Create learning experiences that equip new and long term employees to excel in their work environments through expert classroom instruction, on floor mentoring and one to one skills coaching.
2. Create and maintains a positive learning environment. Modifies and present training programs.
3. Track learner progress. Creates labs and exercises as needed. Provided one to many and one to one mentoring. Acts as a technical/ procedural escalation point for Agents/ Advisors and Coaches/ Team Managers
4. Track and analyzes training programs by examining performance. Recommends changes to training programs or solutions to known problems.
5. Stay informed about client processes and recommends program changes where appropriate.