- Create the company’s supply chain strategy
- Improving processes for ordering, shipping, receiving, storing, and delivering products to meet customer needs
- Collecting all issues related to our selling products (returns, complaints, etc from any sources such as social media, email, and chats) and collaborating with internal departments in handling the cases B2B Customers
- Managing all aspects of inventory, including new products and managing existing inventory levels
- Collaborate with other departments to create coordinated plans for business growth
- Identifying opportunities to improve efficiency through technological advances or process changes
- Keep detailed records, generate reports, and develop presentations to help management understand the logistics perspective
- Responsible for any ad-hoc projects from users and teams
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, supply chain management, or related field.
- Min. of 5 years of experience in Supply Chain Operations
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Working experience of ERP software
- Attention to detail, creative problem-solving & a strategic and analytical mind
- Understanding of accounting or finance.
- Must be able to comprehend legal documents.
- Strong communication skills and the desire to build lasting relationships
Perks and Benefits
- Performance Bonus
- Employee Discounts
- Transportation Allowances
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Organizing and Planning
- Problem Sensitivity
- Customer Service
- Problem Solving
- Reading Comprehension
- Operations Research
- Warehousing Management
About Simbadda Group
Starting an unincorporated business in 1996, Simbadda Group has been distributing high quality consumer electronics throughout Indonesia. The business unit has started to form a corporate business since 2002. One of our leading brands is SIMBADDA, which is known by the Indonesian people as a pioneer of speakers, cases and power supplies. We are also involved in the distribution of premium gadget accessories and PC components. Simbadda Group will continue to expand its distribution business to grow in the consumer electronics industry in Indonesia. Simbadda Group always upholds the value of honesty, among others: honesty of quality, honesty of cooperation in business and trying to establish cooperation with all partners throughout Indonesia. Currently, Simbadda Group is expanding towards digital transformation that is looking for enthusiastic, passionate, ambitious individuals to be part of us.