Prospecting, Presenting and Closing
- Develop and implement sales and marketing strategies to capture key demographics.
- Provide on-the-ground support to property specialists as they generate leads and close sales.
- Convert as many prospects into strong leads, and provide client feedback to management in order to close transactions within the approved guidelines given by management in order to achieve sales target
Sales Team Management and Evaluation
- Manage, develop, coach and assess strengths and weaknesses of Property Specialists to develop their skill-sets and ensure that professional high-standards are achieved and monthly sales and KPI targets are met.
- Meet with clients to discuss their evolving needs and assess the quality of our company’s relationship with them.
- Provide periodic reports on field sales success and communicate data to superiors.
- Maintaining manpower requirements by efficiently recruiting, selecting & orienting new property specialists.
Team Leadership and Management
- Creates an environment oriented to trust, open communication, creative thinking and cohesive team effort; coaches, counsels and mentors employees, and manages individual and team performance to bring about expected results.
- At least five (5) years of relevant experience with at least two (2) years in a managerial role for a real estate company managing a team of Property Specialists or Consultants
- Extensive experience in promoting and marketing pre-selling residential developments is a must
- With Broker's License is preferred but is not required
About Shang Properties, Inc.
Shang Properties, Inc (SPI) is a real estate company involved in property investment and development in the Philippines since 1987, and was listed on the Philippines Stock Exchange (PSE) in 1991. Guided by its vision to be the leading developer and manager of prime properties in the Philippines. Shang Properties' core businesses are office and retail leasing and residential development.