What does Slide Genius do?
Slidegenius is the premier global Presentation Design Agency with over 100+ employees. Our team of designers provides presentation design solutions to over 3,000 clients including Adidas, Reebok, Facebook, Blizzard, Delta Airlines, NASCAR, JP Morgan, and many more. We work with clients both big and small, providing us with new and exciting projects every day. In addition to PowerPoint, we offer a wide array of print services.
What the heck is a Project Coordinator?
An SG Interactive Project Coordinator is responsible for ensuring positive communication and coordination of SG Interactive projects for the design team through effective project management, strong organizational techniques, and superior communication.
- New project receipt and processing.
- Validate project requests and qualifications.
- Initial project setup (Canvas).
- Communicate with the Project Manager when the project is validated.
- Follow Project Management direction and support for needed tasks.
- Maintain open communication/dialogue with your team members.
- Follow the daily tasks and be on top of emails, calls, and timelines.
- Follow the structure and processes of daily tools – Jira, Harvest, Google Suite, Microsoft Suite, Slack, DocuSign.
- Work from the supervisors' feedback.
- Maintain a clean and functional workstation.
- Manage the project set-ups.
- Practice critical thinking and problem-solving.
- Acknowledge updates and announcements.
- Notify superior of time-off requests or emergencies in a timely manner.
- Comply with all company protocols and procedures.
- Notify executive staff of any issues and/or more efficient ways to accomplish tasks, as well as suggest tasks that may complement the current task.
- Proactive in the workplace and implement new processes to increase productivity.
- Prepare work to be processed by the Executive Team.
- Disseminate required information to the team members as instructed.
- Follow Project Management direction and support the needed tasks.
- Responsible for solving client issues and making practical decisions to ensure company and client satisfaction.
This is not intended to be all-inclusive. Other responsibilities and/or qualifications may be assigned by management as appropriate.
What is the office culture like?
Each SG Interactive office has its own fun and unique culture, developed by the diverse teams of designers and managers that work there. At the root of each office environment lies the foundational culture that was grown at our headquarters in San Diego.
Here in Bacolod, a city of smiles, we reflect that description in our office environment. Covering Asia hours and then some, the Asia office culture mirrors the collaborative foundations from our San Diego HQ to bring 24-hour coverage to SG Interactive. This has grown an environment of next-level collaboration—a unique mix between independent space, colleagues within and across departments always willing to jump in and lend a hand, and an overall no-fuss can-do attitude. We enjoy all types of music, corny jokes, and a whole flurry of other interests brought about by each new person who joins the team.
Am I going to grow with this company?
We take great pride in cultivating growth for our employees. You will know where you stand at all times and your manager will highlight exactly what needs to be done in order for you to fulfill the needs of your position.In addition to offering growth within a given department, we also allow for inter-departmental growth and/or hybrid positions if you show an aptitude in another area. And the growth doesn’t stop there, as the company itself is growing at an amazing rate, providing new and exciting opportunities for our team every day!
Okay, so... What's the catch?
The catch is that you have to bring your A-game. We expect all our employees to bring positive, creative energy into the office every day. We can face any challenge that gets thrown our way knowing that we will be able to lean on each other for support.
Where do I sign up?
If you think this position is a good fit for you and that you are a good fit for us, we would love for you to send in the following for us to review:
- Cover letter
We are working from home indefinitely.
Education and Experience:
- 1 to 3 years of business experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication, organizational, and analytical handling skills
- Must be proactive, accountable, action-oriented, and self-starter
- Prior experience and knowledge in Project Management software and or technology solutions are desirable.
- Prior experience and knowledge of an agency is desirable
- Ability to work with management, colleagues, and customers throughout the business and industry at every level
- Willing to work on the graveyard shift
- Shifting schedule (May change on a quarterly, semi/annually)
- Weekends (40-hour workweek, rest days may be on a weekend)
- Great organizational skills.
- Great communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of MS Office, Google Calendar, Spreadsheets, etc...
- Must be a team player and gets along with others easily.
Perks and Benefits
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Transportation Allowances
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Project Management
- Attention to Detail
- People Management
- Customer Service
- Time Management
- Microsoft / MS Excel
- Business Administration
- Communication & Media Studies
- English [Mass Communication]
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Mandalagan, Bacolod City, Western Visayas, Philippines
- Graphic Design / Web Design
- 2 openings