The Senior Recruiter identifies, screens and attracts the best talent to satisfy current and future hiring needs. The ideal candidate must possess strong sourcing skills for technical talent and general business operations roles, excellent client management skills and a keen understanding of how to assess candidates for an incredibly high talent bar. This role will primarily focus on staffing needs for our Bacolod office as well as our Makati office.
- Reports directly to the Recruiting Manager.
- Demonstrate thought leadership by consulting with recruiting manager, providing thought leadership, expertise and guiding effective talent decisions.
- Serve as the primary Recruiter for our Bacolod team, using your professional connections and experience to achieve staffing goals.
- Ensure recruitment strategy is closely integrated with our talent management practices (i.e. building external pipelines based on the outcomes of succession planning, creating external talent pools for critical roles) in order to leverage internal talent channels.
- Manage end-to-end recruiting including research, sourcing, candidate assessment & interview management, offer recommendation, negotiation & acceptance.
- Learn and adhere to our companies existing staffing policies, procedures & best practices.
- Pre-screen and develop slate of candidates by conducting initial phone screens; analyzing responses; comparing qualifications to job requirements and determining next steps.
- Make recommendations to management based on research surrounding Bacolod-based candidates, including candidate locations, salary expectations, experience levels etc.
- Support the company's diversity initiatives and objectives by attracting diverse talent by building and maintaining rapport with various communities, universities, alumni, agencies, recruiters, and non-profit organizations.
- Ensure compliance with all federal/state laws and regulations ensuring goals for candidate slate mix are met for each position
- Develop a full understanding of, and utilize, reporting features of recruiting systems, including requisition reports, candidate status reports, etc.
- Identify, develop, and implement sourcing initiatives that result in sufficient volume of quality talent to meet our staffing needs within each department.
- Create and drive non-traditional, innovative recruitment methods and lead managing sourcing events to ensure a continuous pipeline to reach passive job seekers and to source hard to fill roles.
- Must be a patient, communicative team player that is detail-oriented.
- Has outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Experience in partnering with managers, interviewers, and team members throughout the hiring process.
- Ability to represent an organization, employment opportunities and company culture in courting candidates.
- Willingness to work flexible hours as needed.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent level of experience.
- 3+ years recruiting/sourcing experience in a corporate setting.
This is not intended to be all-inclusive. Other responsibilities and/or qualifications may be assigned by management as appropriate.
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Human Resources
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Bacolod, Western Visayas, Philippines
- Graphic Design / Web Design
- 1 opening