HR Onsite Supervisor
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 7 days ago
- Application deadline
- in 2 months
- Recruiter responds
- 58% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 2 days ago
- Human Resources / HR
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Kapitolyo, Pasig, Philippines
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent;
- With at least 1-year working experience in the related field is an advantage but not necessary;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Willing to be assigned in Antipolo City.
- Supervises deployed employees and coordinates with the client in the monitoring and evaluation of their performance.
- Responsible for developing and in maintaining good business relationships with the client personnel and deployed employees assigned.
- Coordinate with Recruitment Group on client’s manpower needs and specifications.
- Responsible for the orientation of Client house rules for newly deployed personnel and endorsement to the client.
- Communicate/report to appropriate Company Personnel valid issues/problems, and requests of clients.
- Facilitate resolution to valid issues/concerns affecting deployed employees and reporting the same to Account Manager, if necessary.
- Assist deployed employees on benefits claims and applications, answering queries thereto and giving of updates on its status.
- Responsible for the timely and accurate preparation of reports both internal and as required by the client.
- Monitors daily attendance of deployed employees and recording and updating of Time Track System Details.
- Facilitate timekeeping process of all deployed employees.
- Responsible for the distribution of Pay Slips to deployed employees and assists them in answering payroll queries including payroll adjustments.
- Responsible for monitoring deployed employee demeanor, doing investigations related to violation or misdemeanor and shall recommend appropriate disciplinary actions, if applicable.
- Provide counseling to employees with work problems.
- Ensure to carry out necessary disciplinary process related to violation or misdemeanor.
- Responsible for proper documentation of deployed personnel misdemeanor/violation and proper maintenance in the 201 File.
- Initiate the annual performance evaluation/appraisal of all deployed employees.
- Responsible for ensuring the completeness of 201 File records of deployed personnel during employment.
- Responsible for the execution of client-initiated activities such as Christmas party, company outing, issuance of meal stab and incentives, etc., if applicable.
- Responsible for the issuance of meal stab and shuttle allocation, if applicable.
- Assist the Accounting Section in the billing and collection process for the assigned account/s.
- Responsible for the maintenance and safekeeping of site office, if applicable, Company equipment and property and any other customer property endorsed by the client.
- Coordinate and work with client on all security-related issues and concerns (e.g gates passes of Company Personnel to visit the client, site audits, among others)
- Assume other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned or delegated from time to time.
Established in August 1979, our company continues to be one of the leading manpower service companies in the country. With clients in many local and multinational corporations for various job levels, our steady guiding principle is to serve our client firms in their manpower outsourcing needs as efficiently and economically as possible consistent with all existing laws and regulations. Our success throughout these years demonstrates the soundness of our goals.
Founder of SRI is Atty. Jose T. Alberto with over twenty years experience in corporate management-labor relations. Management counts with it a tightly knit team of dedicated individuals, each an expert in his or her field such as in marketing, recruitment and selection of manpower, worker supervision, labor cost accounting, payroll management, client relations, and labor regulations.
At SRI, we listen to our clients’ needs to further enhance our business partnership. We develop systems and procedures that suit the unique requirements of each individual client, translating into an integrated and flexible approach to all our business solutions.
We believe in excellent customer service. It has always been our culture to deliver conscientious quality assistance, professional expertise and support in satisfying our clients’ manpower needs with personnel that meet their work standards when and where needed at the most economical rates.
To further galvanize our commitment in bringing quality service and deliver much more than the expectations of our clients, we are happy to announce that Service Resources, Inc. now has an ISO 9001:2008 Certified Quality Management System in place to further assure the quality of services rendered.
With continued positive outlook at the Philippine economy, SRI looks forward with confidence in contributing to the national economic prosperity and provide meaningful employment opportunities to thousands of Filipinos by continuing to serve the manpower outsourcing industry.