We are looking for an Account Manager who will be the primary point of contact for assigned accounts; understanding their needs and challenges while efficiently handling order processing tasks. The ultimate goal is to serve as a trusted advisor, ensuring exceptional service, fostering mutual success, and building enduring partnerships.
- Champion Customer Satisfaction: Address client concerns promptly, finding effective solutions and ensuring resolution, often coordinating with various internal departments.
- Order Entry and Documentation: Use SariSuki’s systems or software to enter and process orders accurately. Ensure all necessary documentation, such as purchase orders or contracts, are completed and filed appropriately.
- Proactive Communication: Maintain regular communication throughout the order processing and fulfillment stages. Update clients on order progress, potential delays, or any changes, showcasing transparency and reliability in SariSuki’s services.
- Inventory Management: Monitoring stock levels, collaborating with Agritech, Merchandising, and Operations teams to ensure products are available for timely fulfillment of orders.
- Identify Upselling and Cross-selling Opportunities: Identifying opportunities to upsell or cross-sell additional products or services that benefit the client’s business.
- Continuous Improvement: Continuously seek feedback, evaluate processes, and suggest improvements to enhance the client experience and account management efficiency.
- Bachelors degree preferably with a focus in Business Administration, Marketing, Communication, or any related field
- At least 1+ year of relevant experience and success in any B2B or Enterprise Account Management, Stakeholder Management, and Client Coordination Roles
- Strong ability to effectively communicate ideas, both verbally and in writing
- Problem-solving: Capacity to identify issues and provide viable solutions
- Time management and organization: Capacity to manage multiple tasks and deadlines effectively
- Proficiency in CRM software, MS Office Suite, and Google Suite
- Goal and results oriented: Track record of success in achieving targets on time in a rapid growth, start-up environment
- Relentlessly driven and seeks challenges: Willingness to drive growth and able to embrace and tackle challenge
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team and across departments
- Experience in a start up industry is a plus