SariSuki is the first and largest Philippine-based community-selling platform that aims to uplift communities by improving Filipinos’ access to quality and affordable essential goods.
Since its establishment last 2020, SariSuki has been deemed one of the country’s top and most promising startups, receiving over 25M USD from venture capitalists. With a 5,000-strong network of Community Leaders (CLs), SariSuki continues to grow in boosting a more efficient Philippine supply chain ecosystem by directly sourcing produce from farmers and manufacturers.
With the CLs as one of our driving forces, we are looking for a Campaigns and Channel Marketing Lead whose main responsibility is to lead the planning and execution of campaigns and utilize various channels to drive the acquisition, engagement, and retention of our Ka-Saris or Community Leaders.
- Conceptualize and execute in-app promotions to increase engagement, order frequency, and overall revenue
- Regularly create and update promotion calendar while managing promotional budget
- Effective budget management, delivering and achieving best results with cost efficiency
- Data-driven insights to optimize strategies and continuous analysis and optimization of executed campaigns performance and promotions
- Utilize various online and offline channels to drive acquisition and loyalty
- Be in tune with latest digital trends and creative ways to market SariSuki
- Constantly improve Ka-Sari experience: Listen to customer feedback and use insights to improve further promotional activities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications Technology, Management or any related field
- At least 3 years relevant work experience in Performance, Campaigns and Channel Marketing in an FMCG, retail, or MLM industries; start up experience is a plus
- Have experience in project management
- Having the ability to analyze data from advertising campaigns helps them distinguish effective strategies from ineffective ones.
- Effective communication and collaboration skills