- Monitors and controls delinquency and minimize credit losses
- Fintech Operations (either in Credit Underwriting, Collections, and/or Customer Service) and has an understanding of the Credit Customer Lifecycle Process.
- Overseeing staff members and ensuring the accurate and timely invoicing of customers.
- Creating and implementing a strategy to improve the collection of outstanding credit.
- Implementing collection policies and procedures to avoid excessive outstanding credit.
- Ensuring that the company policy on recoveries is followed and that it is in line with regulations
- Implementing deadlines for invoicing and payment collection.
- Negotiating with customers in cases when non-payment occurs.
- Preparing monthly feedback reports on payment collections.
- Remaining informed of any legislative procedural training regarding debt collection.
- Training and mentoring of staff members in the collections department.
- At least 5 years relevant work experience as a collections manager
- Bachelor degree in Banking and Finance, Accounting, Legal Management, Business Administration, or any related course
- The ability to work accurately and independently
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills and an eye for detail
- Outstanding leadership and managerial skills
- Strong time and people management skills
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
About Sarisuki Stores Inc.
SariSuki was founded in 2020 as a response to the COVID pandemic and part of the founders’ mission of empowering communities around the country. We strive to offer supermarket-quality products at wet market prices while helping others make a decent living. We provide local communities fresh groceries and everyday needs through our Ka-Sari community leaders. All over the country, community sellers started providing the needs of their neighborhood. Inspired by this amazing collective behavior, the team at SariSuki found that this was an actual business model in countries like China and Indonesia - Community Group Buying.