We are looking for a passionate mobile developer to bring the best of our apps to iOS / Android devices using Flutter SDK. Your primary focus will be to develop and maintain iOS / Android apps in integration with the back-end services. With your host of expertise, you shall commit to intuitive design, aesthetics and best user experience of the app.
- Develop applications for the iOS / Android platform using Flutter SDK.
- Collaborate with other engineering & UI/UX teams to define, design, and ship new features in a dynamic work environment.
- You will work with external data sources/ APIs, unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Will work on fixing bugs and improving application responsiveness, quality and performance.
- Contribute in improving development and engineering process
- Continuously learning, discovering, evaluating, and implementing new technologies
- Drive to learn and improve
- Experience in developing applications using Flutter or in Android/iOS
- Understanding of Android and Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Familiar working with RESTful APIs, third party libraries and API, cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Knowledgeable with performance tuning, threading and offline storage.
- Understand code versioning tools like GIT
- Experience in working with continuous integration/build pipelines will be a plus
- Experience in GraphQL integration will be a plus
- Deep understanding of how Android and iOS platform works is a plus
* We welcome applicants with little to no experience in Flutter, as long as the drive and passion for learning is there. But having developed even a side project using Flutter will always be a plus.