Quality Control Engineer
- Central Luzon, Philippines
- Full time
- Internal quality auditor. Implementing and maintaining quality assurance programs including but not limited to SSDP’s, GMP’s and QMS.
- Processing of mill certificates.
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining quality assurance programs including but not limited to SSOP’s, GMP’s and QMS.
- Responsible for enforcing day to day quality assurance testing/activities.
- Review of current process/procedures for continual improvement.
- Processing of mill certificates for outgoing items in the company
- Conducts nitton testing for the client (client visit) .
- A degree in Engineering; Chemical, Chemistry, Mechanical, Industrial, or equivalent
- Preferably has experience in a steel company
- Has knowledge in handling measuring instruments, (caliper, micrometer, niton xrf)
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Will be assigned in Meycauayan, Bulacan
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Production and Processing
- Total Quality Management
- QMS Materials Management System
- Quality Assurance
- Raw and Packaging Materials Evaluation
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.