Area Sales Manager
- Manila, Philippines
- Penuh waktu
- Follows the prescribed standard operating procedures for preparing sales proposals, serving customer orders on time and according to their purchase order prescription, credit and collection, supply chain management, customer complaints, operation expenses and other in-house operational matters.
- Assists the President in planning, forecasting, managing, monitoring, achieving if not exceeding the business revenue goals of the company in his/her area of operation.
- Conducts weekly business reviews with his/her team in order to assess the team’s performance to-date and plan out the forward activities of the team in achieving or exceeding the area’s business revenue goal.
- Mentors and develops the team members over time so that they can perform better and imbibe the team spirit work ethic.
- Attends local trade fairs and conventions where the company is a co-sponsor to such events or the event organizer.
- Is the key man in developing new accounts with his/her team and rendering excellent customer service to its active accounts where corporate goodwill and relationships are strengthened and strong.
- Resolves customer complaints that require his/her level of attention.
- Conducts periodic route rides with his/her sales team to observe his/her subordinate’s performance in the field while likewise observing and gathering information about the competition and the marketplace business environment.
- Works with the human resources department in managing the team in as far as new recruit selection, service termination and resignation, disciplinary actions, career advancement, training, labor relations and the annual performance evaluation of each team member.
- Sees to it that the company office and its assets are always secure, good working condition and free from harm in as far as the basic risk management issues are concerned for security, theft, and industrial related accidents.
- At least a Bachelor's/College Degree – Business Management/Economics/MassCommunication or equivalent
- At least 5 year(s) experience in related field
- People Management Skills
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Tunjangan dan lain-lain
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Transportation Allowances
Keahlian yang diperlukan
- Organizing and Planning
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Account Management
- Closing Sales
- Tingkat Posisi
- Mid - Senior Level Manager
- Kategori pekerjaan
- Sales and Marketing
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Perekrut respon ke aplikasi
- Alamat Kantor
- Juan Luna St, Binondo, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Manufacturing and Production
- 3 lowongan dibuka
Agar merasa aman saat melamar: carilah ikon verifikasi dan selalu lakukan riset terhadap Perusahaan yang Anda lamar. Hindari dan laporkan situasi dimana Perusahaan membutuhkan bayaran dalam proses rekrutmen mereka.