Renal Service Manager
- Manila, PhilippinesManila, Metro Manila, PhilippinesManilaMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
A. Clinical Practice and Leadership
1. Integrates the principles and philosophy of the professional nursing care
delivery system in practice.
2. Serves as a role model to other nursing personnel by demonstrating effective
direct patient and family centered care, leadership and professional behavior.
3. Plans for and provides a staffing pattern which meets patient and family care
needs and provides direct hemodialysis nursing care and patient education
with patients and families, assuring continuity of care as necessary.
4. Conducts the performance evaluation process which includes appropriate
counseling in relation to performance, progressive discipline and termination
5. Participates in the recruitment process, including interviewing and selection of
6. Informs, teaches and enforces adherence to policies, procedures, and
7. Conducts staff meetings on a regular basis.
8. Participates and communicates organizational/management decisions and
policies to staff.
9. Serves as a liaison with medical staff to identify issues of mutual concern, solve
problems, and manage the quality care outcomes .
10. Facilitates the training and orientation of all new and established staff
B. Management of Resources
1. Promotes open and effective communication among all staff, the medical
faculty, patients and families.
2. Responsible for the safe and therapeutic environment for patients, family,
visitors, and staff
3. Develops and implements an ongoing process for problem-solving that
includes input from staff, providers, patients and families, leadership.
4. Develops and implements efficient systems to enhance patient satisfaction and
staff and provider productivity.
5. Assists with development and maintenance of the budget.
6. Promotes cost-effective behavior in staff through observation and education.
7. Participates in the development of annual goals and objectives. Identifies and
resolves complex or recurring operational problems..
C. Maintenance of Quality Care
1. Supervises and serves as a clinical resource to clinic staff through provision of
patient and family care and coordination of care.
2. Coordinates medical and nursing management of patient/family care in the
3. Participates in formulating patient care policies and procedures.
4. Monitors all nursing activities related to patient care and Inpatient during the
hours of operation.
5. Promotes a unit-based, multidisciplinary quality improvement program that
incorporates patient care standards and meets Medicare regulations and
6. Develops, maintains, and evaluations unit based documentation tools to
promote continuity on all patient care activities.
D. Education and Outreach
1. Creates an environment in which staff learning is supported and stimulated.
2. Identifies professional strengths and areas for growth and demonstrates
professional development through formal and informal learning experiences.
3. Participates in professional organizations in area of specialization and interest.
4. Serves as a role model for professional effectiveness through efficient time
management, organization of work, and prioritization.
5. Assists in the development of appropriate written patient and family education
- Experience: Five (10) year of experience as a Registered Nurse and two (2) years of hemodialysis nursing experience and two (2) years of Head Nurse experience.
- Education: Graduation from an accredited nursing school or equivalent
- License/Certification: Current Registered Nurse license
- Good understanding of cost accounting and experience owning a P&L is plus
- Action-oriented, results focused individual with can-do attitude.
- Ability to positively and effectively communicate with subordinates, support personnel and across organization.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.