S5 Group Inc. (Station Five)
- Taguig, PhilippinesTaguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- Full timeFULL_TIME
As a Salesforce Engineer, you will design and build well-crafted software solutions within the Salesforce ecosystem. You have an eye for detail, and are passionate about delivering value fast to our customers. You enjoy problem solving and understanding different problem spaces. You are motivated by solving meaningful customer problems, and bringing efficiencies to the business.
What You Will Be Doing
- Work closely with business users and your fellow engineers to create and extend scalable, secure and efficient Salesforce software applications.
- Design and build software features that are readable, reliable, reusable and maintainable.
- Understand the challenges faced by our internal and external customers, and find the suitable solution at a timely manner.
- Apply best practices and hone your skills through peer programming, effective code reviews, and providing feedback.
- Be a seeker of quality and continually look to improve product quality and customer satisfaction.
- Share knowledge by creating customer documentation, internal guides and hands-on training.
- Troubleshoot and resolve functional and performance related issues, and conduct root cause analysis.
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- 3+ years of Salesforce Development Experience
- Familiarity with REST APIs and security best practices for API integrations
- Proficient in Apex, Triggers, Batch Jobs, Visualforce, Salesforce Lightning and
- Salesforce API development
- Good understanding of the Salesforce platform, especially when it comes to
- performance, scalability and bulk/batch processing capabilities
- Experience of developing scalable applications on multiple Salesforce Clouds
- like Service/Sales Cloud
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- A team player and a self-starter
Don’t let a confidence gap get in the way of submitting your application. We’d love to hear from you and see if this could be a great match.
Other Job Openings
- React Native Developer
- React.js & Node.js Developer
- Frontend-React.js, redux, typescript
- Android Developer
- iOS native developer
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Holidays
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 1 opening
About S5 Group Inc. (Station Five)
Station Five was founded from an obsession with creating new concepts that didn’t exist and challenged the status quo. We worked with large corporations and governments to enable their digital transformation journey. Within two years, Station Five became an AFR Fast Starter as one of Australia’s fastest growing technology companies. The industry transformed when larger organisations were hit by COVID-19 and stopped innovating. We knew the people who could rebuild normality would be the bold entrepreneurs who seized the opportunity to drive innovation. It was at this moment that Station Five transformed. Station Five has since worked to create a unique model built for startup founders enabling them to disrupt antiquated industries and challenge the norm.