- Support hiring managers to fulfill their hiring needs and headcounts and execute all facets of full cycle recruiting process from the sourcing strategy meeting, all the way through offer and onboarding.
- Champion full-cycle recruitment, influence managers to change current practices and educate business leaders while maintaining strong relationships
- Provide interview guidelines, recommendations, and advice to Hiring Managers
- Educate business leaders and HR to change current practices where necessary and promote recruitment best practices.
- Manage diversity initiatives and provide knowledge of new and diverse sourcing tools and programs.
- Maintain strong understanding of S&P business and industry and be able to convey the S&P Global Employee Value Proposition to external partners and candidates
- Focus on new and innovative techniques to ensure a positive candidate experience, for both hired and declined candidates, to reinforce the S&P brand reputation.
What We’re Looking For:
- Minimum of 3 years of full cycle recruiting experience preferred.
- Amenable to work in the Manila office as needed.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate processes and activities to senior managers, hiring managers, and other stakeholders
- Ability to effectively collaborate across organization boundaries.
- Ability to manage the resume review, phone screening and candidate evaluation processes
- Focus on diversity and inclusiveness, and giving candidates an amazing experience
- Used to managing volume requisitions; around 30 at any point in time
- Partnering with HR, Benefits, People Services, Finance etc
- Experience with applying metrics to drive performance
- Strong written and oral communication skills -- comfortable presenting to small/large groups
- Strong business acumen and commercial savvy
- Strong ability to lead and motivate with an open communication style
- Demonstrated strong ethical values and commitment to the highest personal and professional standards of conduct
Perks and Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Interviewing and Hiring
- Stakeholder Management
- Communication Skills
About S&P Global Philippines, Inc.
S&P Global is a leading provider of transparent and independent ratings, benchmarks, analytics and data to the capital and commodity markets worldwide. The Company’s divisions include S&P Global Ratings, S&P Global Market Intelligence, S&P Dow Jones Indices and S&P Global Platts. S&P Global has approximately, 20,000 employees in 31 countries.