The Role: Candidate Care Specialist, APAC
The Team: You will be part of a dynamic, multi-cultural, and high-performing People Experience team.
The Impact: Your position is critical in supporting the Recruit to Hire process and will include interview scheduling support, offer contract creation as well as initiating and monitoring pre-employment background checks. This role is customer facing and will interact closely with both internal and external candidates, Recruiters and Hiring Managers in providing an excellent experience for all parties involved. It is a fast paced environment with constant change that requires attention to detail, the ability to communicate with stakeholders, and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times. With superior customer service and time management skills, you will act as an ambassador for S&P Global by understanding the importance of organizational culture, values, and goals.
What’s in it for you: You will have the opportunity to be a part of a People First culture that includes benefits such as the Recharge Program and companywide Wellness Days. There’s access to a wealth of resources to grow your career and learn valuable new skills. The Candidate Care Specialist role comes with high expectations on performing tasks related to HR processes and daily operations. You would have the opportunity to work with different People teams across the globe as well as different stakeholders, such as Recruitment, People Services, and Payroll.
- Scheduling and coordinating candidate interviews across multiple time zones
- Maintain recruitment applicant tracking system ensuring information is up to date
- Communicate professionally and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times both internally and externally with our candidates
- Ensuring all touch points within the recruitment process are promoting excellent candidate experience and processes are moving swiftly without delays
- Working with the recruitment team to understand priority roles that may require fast tracking
- Create Offer Letter and Contract within defined SLAs, upload Offer Letters in Workday as required
- Initiate and manage the End to End Background check process
- Coordinating pre-employment checks and first stages of onboarding for candidates joining the department. You will need to form sound working relationships with colleagues in our HR Operations team to do this.
- Assisting with job changes of New Hires (Change of start date & Rescind Profile)
- Assisting of New Hires for pre and post onboarding overview requirements and questions
- Supporting Line Manager and/or People function with additional activities and projects as warranted by business needs in line with global People function strategy
What we're looking for?
- 3 years of experience as Recruiting Coordinator or similar HR role
- Experience navigating HR Data systems (preferably Workday)
- Excellent time-management and thorough problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to apply discretion and maintain confidentiality
- Ability to multi-task and maintain attention to detail
- Strong ability to delivery of SLA-driven metrics
- Time management and organizational skills
- Experience managing Background checks
- Willing to work in Public holidays as needed
Perks and Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Legal Assistance Plans
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Recruitment / Signing Bonus
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Communication Skills