Rythmos DB, a sister company of M2.0 Communications and Media Meter, is a knowledge process outsourcing company that makes use of data, stories and software to help companies accelerate their growth in the international landscape. Our multidisciplinary professionals with over 15 years of experience equip our clients with a holistic approach to building relationships with their customers through their media analytics and reporting services.
As a Media Analyst, you will generate media evaluation reports that enable clients to assess the overall effectiveness of their campaign strategies. You will also partake in making extensive use of qualitative and quantitative research tools including Meltwater, and Media Meter to capture offline and online news, as well as social media sentiment. The data is then used to support key insights that can help clients improve their marketing and communications campaigns.
- Tracking news releases, broadcast coverage, and social media mentions on a daily basis using media intelligence and social listening tools.
- Summarizing client stories and mentions, and determining whether they have a positive, negative, or neutral impact on clients.
- Interpreting multiple media data and preparing reports in slide format
- Presenting data and insights to clients.
- Collaborating with media monitoring partners to develop more effective tools for research and analysis.
- Developing more effective reports that provide clients with a clear overview of their media presence and campaign performance.
- A degree or background in journalism, media studies, marketing, psychology, or similar fields
- Strong English communication skills
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Enjoys working with a team
- Willing to work on-site at least once a week (hybrid work setup)
- Willing to be assigned to one of the following teams:
7:00 am - 4:00 pm/5:00 am - 2:00 pm Mondays-Fridays; 9:00 am-1:00 pm Saturdays (Weekday Shift);
7:00 am - 4:00 pm/5:00 am - 2:00 pm Thursdays-Mondays; No work on Tuesdays & Wednesdays (Weekend Shift);
1:30 am - 10:30 am or 2:30am -11:30am (depends on on DST) Mondays-Fridays only
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Report Writing
- Critical Thinking
- Communication Skills
- Microsoft / MS Excel
- Communication & Media Studies
- Data Analytics