- Performs a variety of administrative support duties for the HR department, which requires a range of skills and knowledge of the organizational policies and procedures
- Screens and interviews applicants, coordinates with other divisions, creates recruitment-related reports.
- Documents 201 file and performance evaluation.
- Prepares memos & infraction notices
- Prepares performance evaluation forms
- Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Behavioral Science, Human Resource Management, or any HR-related course.
- Preferably with work experience in human resources - sourcing, recruitment and training.
- Fresh graduates are considered
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
About Rustan Marketing Corporation
Rustan Marketing Corporation or RMK is one of the several companies under the Rustan Group of Companies. It was established in 1964 and is now a leading nationwide wholesale distributor of various international prestige brands. With a network of more than 700 wholesale and retail outlets in key cities and trading centers nationwide, Rustan Marketing Corporation has well established itself as a fully-integrated distribution service company with multi-distribution channels that include department stores, major supermarkets, drugstore chains, convenience stores, wholesalers and sub-distributors.