Responsible for the timely and cost-effective implementation of all visual merchandise display requirements of all the Rustan Marketing Corporation brands.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinates with the Division Managers regarding the visual merchandising objectives and strategies for their respective brands.
- Prepares Visual Merchandising plans/designs, materials and budgets for presentation to the Division Manager for approval.
- Consults with the Division Managers and the Digital & Marketing Communications Division Manager in the preparation of window and in-store display designs to ensure consistency with overall brand image and communications strategy.
- Prepares and implements all window and in-store visual merchandising plans / designs and budgets for each store and brand.
- Communicates with the suppliers on the execution, production and delivery of window and in-store displays based on approved plans, timetable and budget.
- Coordinates with the Store Operations Manager and the various Store Heads in the installation of window and in-store displays.
- Supervises all Visual Merchandising requirements of all launch events, in coordination with the Division Manager and the Digital & Marketing Communications Division Manager.
- Preparation of expense reports vs. approved Visual Merchandising budget of each brand.
- Graduate of any 4-year course
- With relative experience in the retail industry.
- Strong creative and artistic skills with a keen eye for aesthetics and design.
- In-depth knowledge of current retail trends, consumer behavior, and market dynamics, enabling the adaptation of visual strategies accordingly.
- With good communication skills to present ideas to others.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Adobe Illustrator
- Graphic Design
- Fashion Design
- Events Management
- 3D Animation