- To provide marketing input and support to the brand, by working closely with the Senior Brand Manager (SBM)/Brand Manager (BM), and the Sales Team, as well as the entire group / division and by aligning with the marketing processes / activities with the brand’s business plans, objectives and strategies.
- Must demonstrate commitment to the Company’s overall strategy, messages, and delivery of programs – working at all times in line with the Company’s best practice and in full support of its initiatives.
- Critical to success will be to feel fully part of and work well within the group / division.
- Preferably a graduate of Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 6 months to 1 year experience in marketing and/or brand management
- Open to fresh graduates with relevant background in brand management as internship
- At least average in numerical skills; at least average skills in MS Excel
- Comfortable in doing reports and presentations
- Has an interest in beauty & cosmetics brands
- Positive work attitude; team player
Perks and Benefits
- Employee Discounts
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Brand Management
- Events Management
- Communication Skills
- Data Analysis
- Account Management
About Rustan Marketing Corporation
Rustan Marketing Corporation or RMK is one of the several companies under the Rustan Group of Companies. It was established in 1964 and is now a leading nationwide wholesale distributor of various international prestige brands. With a network of more than 700 wholesale and retail outlets in key cities and trading centers nationwide, Rustan Marketing Corporation has well established itself as a fully-integrated distribution service company with multi-distribution channels that include department stores, major supermarkets, drugstore chains, convenience stores, wholesalers and sub-distributors.