To ensure recording, reporting and analysis of sales from various Concess and Consignment accounts in a complete, consistent, accurate and timely manner aimed in helping Company increase its overall productivity with the tracking
and measurement of its sales performance.
Duties & Responsibilities
A. Recording, Analysis, Reconciliation and Reporting
• Monitors, checks and sorts the Order Slips (OS) from sales consultants of the assigned Brands and Outlets and Consignment Sales Reports (CSR) from Brands and partner accounts in a complete and consistent manner.
• Consistently follows up for any late OS/CSR for completeness.
• Generates Concess’ store sales summary and checks all encoded OS for checking and validation.
• Monitors and checks the encoded Consignment Indicative Sales against the actual/audited CSR. Make the necessary Consignment Credit Note to reverse the indicative sales and encodes the actual CSR.
• Maintains connectivity with Brand and Sales.
• Generates monthly Concess sales summary and performs matching of sales against sales liquidation reports.
• Reconciles variances on sales between the two reports and summarizes findings and explanation on discrepancies in a complete, accurate and timely manner.
• Prepares necessary journal entries.
• Prepares Notice of Discrepancies to Sales Consultants for any unaccounted and unreconciled items.
• Prepares Debit Memos to responsible Consultants for any unpaid items or shortages under their accountability for account charging subject to approval of Asst Finance Manager.
• Prepares and submits monthly Sales Summary Report for reconciliation with some Concess Accounts (ie Landmark and Anson) required prior to billing.
• Generates Concess accounts’ monthly sales liquidation reports from Store Portals for reconciliation, invoicing and countering.
• Prepares the monthly summary Sales Report for the computation of commission.
B. Processing of Sales Documents
• Prepares manual Sales Invoice based from Concess Accounts’ Monthly Liquidation Report (MLR) for billing and countering to outlet, for collection purposes.
• Prepares Sales Invoice encoded into the system based from Consignment Sales Report for billing and countering for collection purposes and Other Outright Sales.
• Conducts Accounting orientation on the use of Order Slips to new joiners which include but not limited to Sales Supervisors and Sales Consultants.
• Participates in various offsite sale events.
• Attends seminars and training programs related to the job.
• Performs other functions that may be assigned by superiors from time to time.
- Graduate of BS Accountancy or Accounting related course
- At least six (6) months experience in related field
- Fresh Graduates are considered
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Keen on details
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, preferably
spreadsheet and word processing
Perks and Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans