- The Associate Brand Manager handles all the marketing functions of the assigned brands.
- Following the directions and guidelines of the Division Manager and foreign principals, formulates the objectives, strategies, and action plans for the assigned brands.
- Responsible for the achievement of the sales, market share, gross profit, and contribution margin objectives of the assigned brands.
- Coordinates with the Sales Manager on all matters relating to the sales and implementation of sales promotions for the brands.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, or any business-related course
- With at least 3 years of work experience in brand management or marketing, and 1 year of work experience in a supervisory or managerial capacity
- Must have excellent communication, interpersonal, organization and leadership skills
- Must be assertive, confident, and dynamic
- Must be computer literate
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Perks and Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Transportation Allowances
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Presentation Skills
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Brand Management
- Business Development
- Communication Skills
- Data Analysis
- Product Management
About Rustan Marketing Corporation
Rustan Marketing Corporation or RMK is one of the several companies under the Rustan Group of Companies. It was established in 1964 and is now a leading nationwide wholesale distributor of various international prestige brands. With a network of more than 700 wholesale and retail outlets in key cities and trading centers nationwide, Rustan Marketing Corporation has well established itself as a fully-integrated distribution service company with multi-distribution channels that include department stores, major supermarkets, drugstore chains, convenience stores, wholesalers and sub-distributors.